New School Year, New Blog Experience!

Greetings,

The opening newsletter for the 2015-16 school year will be going out to families on August 17, 2015.  It will be the only newsletter that is sent out this school year.  In its place, I am looking to step into the 21st century and utilize this blog space to share information in a more timely basis, instead of waiting for just once a month.  The information placed here will always be here, and you can scroll back through headlines over the course of the school year.

In addition, when new items are posted here, they will also link to the High School Twitter account (@stjoebearnews) and eventually to a Facebook posting as well.  I am trying to communicate in a timely fashion, across a couple of different platforms, in a way that also saves paper and postage.  As we move into BYOD this school year, I also want to try new forms of technology for myself, and this is a big jumping off point for me.

Please provide feedback with me at anytime.  My email is kriggs@sjschools.org and you can also call the main office at 926-3200.   I will always try to respond within 24 hours.  I want this to be an improvement for all of you, our customers, and will tweak it as needed.

I look forward to seeing all of you as the new year gets started.  Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

Kevin Riggs, Principal
twitter: @stjoebearnews

Popular posts from this blog

St. Joseph High School News Week 9

St. Joseph High School News 2/3/20 - 2/7/20

St. Joseph High School News 2/11/19 - 2/15/19